Careers at Bontic GroupBe part of a great team
BONTIC GROUP is a Financial Management and Strategic Innovation consulting firm. We strive to help individuals, groups, governmental agencies and nonprofit organizations to adopt new innovative technologies that will improve their business strategy.
As a fast growing consulting firm, we recruit talented professionals in different capacities at all levels.
Position ClosedBusiness Development Consultant Position
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Consultant to join our team! Are you a hard-working, self-driven individual who loves searching for solutions that improve business operations? If so, this Business Development Consultant job is the perfect fit for you!
Business Development Consultant job description: Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop business plans with the assigned accounts
- Design and develop strategic development strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 2 to 3 years-experience in business development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration (Marketing Option) or related field
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Good judgment and the awareness of financial impact of decisions
- High proficiency in computer skills particularly MS-Office
- Strong research, analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work independently, with flexibility and deliver results under time
Interested Candidates to send their cover letter and CVs to email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than midnight on Thursday 18th July 2019 E.A.T
Opening ClosedClient & Sales Consultant ( 2 Positions)
Client Sales Consultant is responsible for developing relationships with clients to introduce Bontic Consulting services and generate business to another level. The Client Sales Consultant is also responsible for the negotiation of clients to register or sign up for the Bontic Consulting Training.
- Must be 25 years and above.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in client sales and marketing.
- At least a diploma/ bachelor’s degree in a business related course sales and marketing added advantage.
- Self-motivation to consistently exceed activity and revenue goals
- A competitive nature, persuasive personality, tenacious behavior
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism and capability to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially by phone
- Desire to drive business growth and aspirations to become a leadership team member
- Passion to serve the company’s customers and local community
- Develop contest strategies to engage the field in the key marketing metrics on sales.
- Analyze prospective clients and sales the company services training products.
- Develop creative communication programs to increase sales and improve marketing strategy.
- Coordinate and ensure that clients have registered to participate at Bontic Training event.
- Establish contacts and relationships with relevant clients that will assist in the sales and marketing process.
- Undertake any additional duties that may be prescribed by the company management.
How to Apply
If you do not meet the above requirements, kindly do not apply.
Applicants can send their CVs and Covers letter to email@example.com and indicate their salary expectation on the cover letter.
Deadline is on Monday 25th June 2018 at 5.00 pm (East Africa Time) any application made after the above stipulated time will not be accepted.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Deputy Principal Construction Manager||Brooklyn, NY, US||Project Management||January 8, 2016|
|Senior Industrial Planner||Oak Ridge, TN, US||Civil Construction||January 8, 2016|
|Senior Programme Manager||Houston, TX, US||Project Management||January 8, 2016|
|Deputy Principal Construction Manager||Toronto,Ontario, CA||Project Management||January 8, 2016|
|Programme Engineering Manager||Richland, WA, US||Project Management||January 7, 2016|